Strategic software engineer, system analyst and PMP project manager with strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to establish and maintain strong alliances; lead and motivate teams.
In those companies, I was a project manager or system analyst depending on the project needs.
The vast majority of the projects I participated in we’re automation of BI loads. Preparing and handling large volumes of data for analysis.
As project manager besides to management of Bi Load projects, I managed projects of Market Strategic such as affinity programs back-offices and medical visitation back-offices
I accumulated a rarity of skills such as:
- Ability to organize interpersonal skills, service skills and negotiation with users and suppliers, focusing on results, planning, effective management processes.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as team player, lead teams providing leadership with PMP Certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills always think creatively to provide best solutions
- Extensive experience in analyzing, leading, and supporting computer systems, including over 10 years within Finance environments
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong research skills
And learned a lot of technologies:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science with 16 years’ experience in System Development including business intelligence, business analysis, and system support
- Experience working in WebForms and MVC 4.0, windows forms systems with C#
- Knowledge of SDLC – Software Development Lifecycle and web development standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge with Microsoft stack development technologies